|MOVEMENT||Automatic with date COSC certified|
|DIAL||black with luminous markers, date at 3 O’ Clock|
|STRAP ATTACHMENT||brown stitched crocodile with folding Panerai buckle|
|GUARANTEE||12 month EWG|
|CASE DIMENSIONS||40mm in diameter|
|INCLUSIONS||Full set, Sold new at Office Panerai Osaka Boutique April 2014.
Also comes with Panerai Rubber strap and Panerai tang buckle.
TZ Grading System Terms
- LNIB A pre-owned watch that has been worn, yet is in perfect condition. Accompanied by the factory box(es), tags and documentation. No alterations from factory-delivered condition. The warranty papers must be stamped to establish the authenticity and validity of the watch - Watch Gallery does not allow sales of watches with "open papers." No bracelet resizing or marks of any kind. 100%
- Mint A pre-owned watch that is in very nearly perfect condition. Signs of wear are visible with a low powered loupe. May be a watch that is in LNIB condition but not accompanied by the factory box(es) or documentation. May refer to an older watch that has been restored, so long as the restoration returned the watch to very nearly perfect factory original condition. Working perfectly, keeping excellent time, needs nothing. 98-100%
- Near Mint Showing very light signs of wear. Faint scratches on the case, bezel, bracelet or buckle are visible to the naked eye. Completely original in every way. Strap shows light use - may be bent or lightly creased, but not stained. Bracelet may be resized. The watch is working perfectly, keeping very good time and needs nothing. 93-97%
- Excellent Evidence of use is visible to the unaided eye. Scratches are light, but more numerous than "near mint". If the watch has been restored, all original replacement parts have been used. Strap clearly used but no stains. No dents or dings are detectable, and the bracelet has little wear. Working perfectly, needs no repair or service. 88-92%
- Very Good The watch shows what might be considered normal wear by a careful owner who wore the watch regularly. Scratches are evident, but no nicks or dings. May have replacement parts and/or a high quality redial. Running and keeping good time, though may need minor regulation. A sound, attractive presentation overall. 83-87%
- Good Nothing fundamentally wrong with the watch, though it has quite obviously been used. Running and wearable, but may gain or lose a few minutes over 24 hours. Case may show a few dings, nicks, or deep scratches. May have a redial that is not up to high standards. May not have all original parts. 77-82%
- Fair Well used, may require service and/or restoration to be useable. May be running erratically. Dial, case, and other major components may not be original, but no pieces are missing. Even an untrained eye could tell the watch is worse for wear. Some might call it rough. 72-76%
- Poor Shows abuse, requires service and/or restoration. May have major cosmetic flaws, missing parts, may not run at all. A speculative piece - 'fixer-upper' would be too generous. Not junk, but requires lots of work to be made wearable. 66-71%
- Scrap / Parts A collection of parts that at one time may have been a functioning timekeeper. Now missing parts, may be rusted or corroded, not worth restoring. Most people would call it junk. 64% or worse. Your watch description must expressly state one of the grades set out above, or an intermediate grade. If your watch does not fall precisely into one of the grades, you may use an intermediate indication such as "Good +" and provide a description of why an intermediate grade was used, for example "cosmetically rough, but just received a full mechanical overhaul, new strap, and runs perfectly."